- UIM-ABP AQUABIKE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, SHARJAH GRAND PRIX ANNOUNCED
H2O Racing, Promoter and organizer of the UIM-ABP Aquabike World Championship, announces the 2021 Grand Prix of Sharjah, UAE which will take place from 13th to 18th December.
- PORTUGAL, NEW INTERNATIONAL ORDINARY RACE IN COVA DO VAPOR (TRAFARIA)
Cova Do Vapor will see the organisation of an Aquabike International Ordinary event, from 31st July to 1st of August.
- SWEDEN, NEW AQUABIKE EVENT OF LIDKÖPING
On the same dates of 31st July / 1st of August, another Aquabike International Ordinary event will be held in Lidköping.
- CZECH REPUBLIC, ADDITION OF THE WC OSY400 TO JEDOVNICE WC HYDRO GP EVENT
Previously allocated to Great Britain (Oulton Broad) and cancelled for Covid-19 reasons, the OSY400 World Championship organisation has been given to Czech Republic (Jedovnice). It will be held on 3rd/5th September, conjunctly with the 2021 WC Hydro GP races.
- GERMANY, CONFIRMATION OF CANCELLATION OF THE WORLD F4 ROUND OF RENDSBURG
The 2021 UIM F4 World Championship Round of Rendsburg, initially foreseen for 17th-19th September is definitively cancelled for Covid-19 reasons.
The World F2 and World F4 Championship Rounds of Brindisi that were planned for 24/25th July, are cancelled for Covid-19 reasons.
The F4 European Championship of Viverone, previously scheduled on 27th/29th August, will now be organized on 3rd/5th September, on the same venue.
Two F2 International Ordinary events have been added to the calendar: San Nazzaro (30th July to 1st of August) and Viverone (conjunctly with the F4 European Championship, on 3/5th September)
- KAUNAS, JOINT ORGANISATION OF LATVIA NA & LITHUANIA NA FOR HOSTING THE FORMULA FUTURE WORLD/EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS
Following the withdrawal of Lisbon candidature for Covid-19 reasons, the Formula Future World and European Championship will now be organized in Kaunas, Lithuania from 17th to 22nd of August by the Lithuanian NA in close cooperation with the Latvian NA.Return to list