Latest news since the publication of UIM Calendar News n°3 on 13th July 2021.
- CHANGE OF DATE UIM-ABP AQUABIKE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX OF ITALY
Due to strong administrative delays caused by the ongoing pandemic, H2O Racing, Promoter and organizer of the UIM-ABP Aquabike World Championship, has been forced to reschedule the 2021 Grand Prix of Italy of Olbia.
The event will now be held on the week-end of 17th/19th September.
- CZECH REPUBLIC, INTERNATIONAL ORDINARY EVENT CANCELLED
The Aquabike International Ordinary event that originally planned in Jedovnice, on 20th/22nd August, has been cancelled by the Czech Republic NA.
- LITHUANIA, INTERNATIONAL ORDINARY EVENT CANCELLED
The Endurance event that was scheduled in Kaunas, on 18th/19th September, has been cancelled by the Lithuanian NA.
- UIM F1H2O WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT – GRAND PRIX OF ITALY
H2O Racing, Promoter and organizer of the UIM F1H2O World Championship, officializes the venue and date of the 1st round. It will be organized in San Nazzaro, from Friday 10th September to Sunday 12th September.
- GREAT BRITAIN, CONISTON RECORDS WEEK CONFIRMATION
The 49th Records Week event of Coniston has been inserted in the International UIM Calendar: it will be organized over the week 1st/5th November 2021.
- FRANCE, CANCELLATION OF THE 24 HRS OF ROUEN
The classic event of the “24 Hours of Rouen” (Circuit Endurance Catamarans S2/S3) initially planned for 1st/3rd October has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 situation.
- LITHUANIA, CANCELLATION OF THE EUROPEAN FR1000 ROUND
The European Championship FR1000 Round of Kaunas, initially foreseen for 13th/15th August is cancelled.
- PORTUGAL, CHANGE OF DATES FOR THE TWO F2 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS ROUNDS
The second and third rounds of the UIM F2 World Championship have seen their dates changed:
- 2nd Round shall be held in Ribadouro/Baião: 9th/10th October
- 3rd Round shall be held in Vila Velha de Ródão: 16th/17th October
- SWEDEN, F2 INTERNATIONAL ORDINARY EVENT ADDED TO SMEDJEBACKEN EVENT
An International Ordinary F2 race has been added to the already existing event of Smedjebacken (World Championship F4, 13th/15th August).
- RUSSIA, CHANGE OF DATE FOR THE UIM MOTOSURF WORLD CUP EVENT OF KAZAN
The Round 3 of the UIM Motosurf World Cup of Kazan that was originally scheduled on the week-end of 14th/15th August, has been postponed two weeks later by the organiser, on the dates of 28th/30th August.
- SPAIN, DATES ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE PLEASURE NAVIGATION WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND OF BENALMADENA
The last round of the 2021 UIM Endurance Group B World Championship will be held in Benalmadena/Malaga on 19th/21st November.